Armytech is the most famouse highly specialized engine overhaul workshops dedicated to historic tank, car and motorcycle engines in Czech Republic, with clients all over Europe and United States. Please check out our museum.Read More
The most precise and complete engine overhaul machine park in Czech Republic. We are able to produce virtually any spare part ourselves in the same way it had been produced originally, same finish and materials.Read More
Each piece passes strict quality control and testing in every step of the engine overhaul process. But also each newly supplied spare part from the client or the original factory, is being tested with often surprising results..Read More
AIRPLANE ENGINE OVERHAUL
At the end of 2015 we will be certified for the overhaul of piston airplane engines. By now we started overhauling historic and modern airplane engines in Czech Republic. Please contact us about your engine type..Read More
Armytech provides the highest quality historic tank engine overhaul, repair and restoration. We specialize in overhauling rare historic tank engines and transmissions of German, Czech and Russian origin. Armytech is one of the last companies in Europe providing such a service. Most antique tank knowledge has been lost and few understand either the specifications and materials that were used. We are working with only the highest quality German materials. As many German tanks and parts were produced in the Czech Republic after the German invasion (Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren), we have inherited the knowledge and have access to much of the original materials from that era.
Armytech has experience in the following kinds of overhauls:
• Original Jagdpanzer 38 (Hetzer) (see overhaul picture gallery and video of the overhauled running Praga gasoline engine)
• German Maybach tank engine overhaul, see our current Wehrmacht Panther Maybach HL230 tank engine overhaul gallery. Please see the overhaul we are executing for Axistrackservices
• German, Czech and Russian tanks from the 30's to 70's.
• Heavy ship engine overhaul (Steam and Diesel engines) like of the historic passenger ship "Nepumuk" in Prague
• All kinds of passenger car, racing car,and truck engines. Also compressor and turbo.
• Czech engines Praga and Tatra
• All kinds of valuable old-timer car engines for the national museum in Prague and many international clients.
We love to restore historic engines piece by piece. We have the most precise tools and machinery in the Czech Republic. An engine overhaul of a large tank engine usually takes us 3 to 6 month, depending on the condition. We can get your engine(s) running smother and better than new because we bring them up to todays usage needs. For example we adapt the engines compression, valve closing moments and valve seats to modern gasoline standards to guarantee full functioning under all conditions. We provide a world-wide guaranty and service for our restored engines for up to 50.000 km or 5 years.
Armytech has an excellent international reputation from collectors worldwide. We have restored the tanks and many classic cars at the national Prague war Museum.
We can diagnose issues quickly and get your tank engines and transmissions up and running fast. In case of minor damages we also fly to your location to repair your tank on the spot.